Our Services

This is a brief overview of the options available at Mt. Calvary Cemetery. Our staff is always available to assist you. If you'd like to learn more about your choices, please call the cemetery office for more information.

Only you can decide what is best for your family.

Traditional Burial Options are available. Graves are available for upright monument memorialization or lawn level markers. We offer a double depth burial option. Each grave is designated to allow 2 vaults in a single burial space.

Lawn Crypts provide burial space for two in a pre-installed, double depth concrete chamber. Lawn crypts allow a family to provide for the majority of their cemetery needs at an affordable package price: burial space, outer container and lawn-level bronze memorial with vase.

Community Mausoleums offer a number of options to meet the preferences and budgets of those families that prefer above ground entombment. The price of a mausoleum crypt can compare favorably with the total cost of ground burial. Cremated remains may also be entombed in a niche in a community mausoleum.

Cremation Urn Gardens provides in-ground inurnment in a special garden area developed specifically for the placement of urns.

Garden Columbaria are specially designed for families choosing cremation and above ground inurnment. This area may have walkways, benches and landscaping in an intimate setting within the cemetery grounds.

Cremation Burial in Family Plots is an affordable option that allows more family members to rest closely together.

Our Services and Products


  • Please contact office for prices and information. Prices vary by size and design.


  • Hepburn Grecian Memorial Vase
  • Hepburn Memorial Vase
  • Replacement Doric Bronze (Matthews)


  • Vase with pin, mounted
  • Replacement vase/insert only


  • Vase with pin, mounted
  • Replacement vase/insert only


  • Tent Rental
  • Concrete Border and Installation
  • Raise and/or Level Marker
  • Raise and Level Site
  • Tree Removal
  • Re-jointing of Monument


  • Transfer of Sites (Quit Claim Deed)
  • Letter of Certified Ownership
    (This does not refer to Proof of Ownership as needed by a State Agency)