A technology platform that supports our ministry by connecting parishes and the diocese through a secure database, helping them to work together more effectively to manage parisioner information by centralizing data and standardizing processes to get real time information.
ParishSOFT is a church management system that helps users run the administrative requirements of their church. It is capable of communicating to members, providing a single platform where church staff can work together, and managing membership database, financial contributions, and givings.
PSFS EOY Useful Tips, Tutorials and Helpful Links
Follow these links to help make wrapping up 2022 a little easier! If you need additional assistance or have specific questions, please contact Elias at the Diocese: 801-328-8641 x 381 Elias.Ayala@dioslc.org
Support Knowledgebase EOY Useful Tips: Click on the links below ↓
New Offering End of Year (EOY) DMO Statements
- DMO Statements - Donor Reports: EOY | How to configure your tax statements: Signature, Letterhead, Body of Statement, Printed Name
- DMO Statements - Donor Reports: How to check your data so your statements are right
- DMO Statements - Donor Reports: EOY | How to modify your statement so the donor address fits in the #10 window envelopes
- DMO Statements - Donor Reports: How to generate a year-end statement for a parishioner with totals only and not details
- DMO Statements - Donor Reports: Why a statement might have negative numbers
- Additional EOY Support Links