A technology platform that supports our ministry by connecting parishes and the diocese through a secure database, helping them to work together more effectively to manage parisioner information by centralizing data and standardizing processes to get real time information.
ParishSOFT is a church management system that helps users run the administrative requirements of their church. It is capable of communicating to members, providing a single platform where church staff can work together, and managing membership database, financial contributions, and givings.
ParishSOFT Useful Tips, Tutorials and Helpful Links
The Diocese of Salt Lake City is working to improve our ParishSOFT support to all parishes in our diocese. We would like to keep our information simple, effective and up to date, therefore we will be working on making our ParishSOFT page on this website more user friendly.
Below are useful tips from the ParishSOFT support page while we work on updating our page. If you need further guidance please contact Kersten Dowling at the Diocese: (tel) 801-328-8641 x 381 (e-mail) firstname.lastname@example.org
General Support Page:
ParishSOFT Family Suite Offering:
- PSFS- Offering- Getting Started
- PSFS- Offering- Analysis Reports
- PSFS-Offering-Reports-Donor Reports-See-DMO End of Year
- PSFS-Offering-Reports-Analysis Reports-How to run the Contribution Details Report
- PSFS-Offering-Integration between ParishSOFT Accounting and Offering
- PSFS-Offering-Other Reports-Audits Lists Records