National Eucharistic Congress
Pilgrimage to the National Eucharistic Congress
Join the Diocese of Salt Lake City and Bishop Oscar Solis in attending the National Eucharistic Congress in Indianapolis! Participate in this pivotal moment and draw into deeper intimacy with our Lord! Register and see details below.
A Catholic Experience Unlike Any Other
We know what happens when two or more are gathered in the Lord’s name, so what happens with 80,000?! Join your Catholic brothers and sisters at the 10th National Eucharistic Congress. This historic 5-day gathering of missionary disciples will be a new Pentecost, a powerful anointing and personal commission to invite others to know Christ. Your life - and our Church - will never be the same.
• NEC Congress Pass (5 Days)
• Four (4) nights’ accommodations in Indianapolis
• Continental breakfast daily
Tour Does not Include
• Airfare or motorcoach transportation - Transportation offers will be extended at a later date
• Meals and beverages not specifically identified
• Items not specifically mentioned above
3 Step Registration Process
1. Scan the QR Code on the cover of the flyer or click HERE to access our online registration site.
2. Follow the prompts to enter your personal information, select your rooming configuration, enter payment information, and acknowledge our terms and conditions.
3. Upon completion, you will receive a confirmation email with your diocesan code and a video tutorial providing instructions for finalizing your registration on the official National Eucharistic Congress’ website.
Check out some frequently asked questions: FAQ